Full 7 Night hire only £495 per week all year round!
Minimum Hire Period 7 Nights April-September
Sleeps Two + two small children
If a Coach Built Motorhome is not for you then take a look at our stunning Toyota Camper. With its beautiful black bodywork, black tinted privacy glass, body kit and alloy wheels it’s a real head turner. If that’s not enough this camper is also fitted with a colour coded wind out awning – ideal for chilling under on those warm summer evenings.
It’s no bigger than a medium sized MPV and with it’s 2.0 petrol engine it drives just like one! We have many customers looking for a camper with an automatic gearbox and this one is a beauty!
This is lovely camper conversion by the award winning Wellhouse company. The minute you step inside you’ll be hit by the quality of the fit.
It’s perfect for solo travellers, couples, friends or families with little campers.
There’s an easy to open pop top roof that gives head height of over 6 feet at its highest point. Pop the bed boards in to place and the kids have there very own ‘den like” sleeping pod which they will love. It’s a good size up there so you’ll get one small 9-10 year old up there or a couple of littler campervan fans.
- Traditional camper rock & roll for the grown ups 6’ x 4’
- Upper sleeping pod for children
- Fold away table for dining
- Warm air heating
- Easy to open POP top roof
- Rear of the pop top canvas unzips to give an ‘open window’ effect.
- Eperspacher, thermostat controlled heating for those chilly evenings
- Gas Hob with Grill
- Sink with running water
- Stowaway chemical toilet (handy at 2am trust me)
- Powerful 2.0 auto Petrol engine
- Air con
- Power Steering
- CD Radio
- Electric Windows
- Fully adjustable drivers and passengers front seats
- 5kg Gas Bottle for cooking.
- 240V Electric Hook Up with Cable
- 12V power from an on board leisure battery
- Height 2.0 meters (6 feet 6 inches)
- Length 4.5 meters (14 feet 7 inches)
- Width 2.0 meters (6 feet 4 inches)