Full 7 Night hire only £495 per week all year round!
Minimum Hire Period 7 Nights April-September
Over the years we’ve had many enquires from people who love the idea of a camper van holiday but are put off by driving anything the size of a large van or bigger. When we saw this little beauty we knew we’d found something very special
It is no longer or wider than a family estate car and drives just like one. It has a powerful 1.6 litre turbo engine and is as happy on the motorway cruising at 65mph as it is winding its way along narrow country lanes. Add to this, fuel economy of over 40mpg and you’ve all you need for a fantastic road trip.
This camper is perfect for solo travellers, couples, friends off to a festival or a parent and child making lasting memories.This lovely van is a Tardis on wheels. There’s an easy to open pop top roof that gives head height of over 6 feet at its highest point. Continue reading and you’ll see a list of features that are usually only found in full sized motorhomes.
- Full sized double bed 6 feet x 5 feet (or two singles if you prefer)
- Two huge super comfy bench seats
- Fold away table for dining
- Warm air heating
- 2 large, double glazed, opening windows with blinds
- Easy to open POP top roof
- Rear of the pop top canvas unzips to give an ‘open window’ effect.
- Eperspacher, thermostat controlled heating for those chilly evenings.
- Gas Hob with Grill
- Sink with running water
- Small wardrobe
- Stowaway chemical toilet.
- Powerful 1.6 Turbo 5 speed Diesel Engine
- Air con
- Power Steering
- CD Radio
- Electric Windows
- Fully adjustable drivers and passengers front seats
- Power Steering
- 50 litre fresh water tank
- 26 litre waste tank
- Water Heater
- 5kg Gas Bottle for cooking.
- 240V Electric Hook Up with Cable
- 12V power from an on board leisure battery
- Height 2.36 meters (7 feet 6 inches)
- Length 4.95 meters (16 feet 2 inches)
- Width 1.95 meters (6 feet 4 inches)